Recently added item(s)
Best Umbrella india 2020
- Sun Umbrella Blue Golf Big Size UV Protective Long & Non-Foldable Umbrella
- comfortable grip, sturdy frame, it can protect you from strong wind, heavy downpour or under the sun. It’s big enough for two persons when opened
- Large umbrella: With a 52 inch oversize canopy, comfortable grip, sturdy frame, it can protect you from strong wind, heavy downpour or under the sun. It’s big enough for two persons when opened
- Sturdy : Fibre Reinforced Plastic (FRP) ribs and shaft makes the umbrella extremely sturdy and can withstand harsh weather conditions Best Umbrella india 2020
- UV Protection – Fabric Imported Ponjee Maroon Colour Silver Coated. Frame – Automatic Open and Manual Close, Long & Non Foldable. Closed Length – 52-54 inches
- Built, designed and ‘Made in India’ exclusively by Sun Brand Umbrellas. Transparent storage sleeve included
- Sun Brand Umbrella has proved to be an excellent umbrella manufacturer since 135 years. With such expertise, we bring a fantastic product with high craftsmanship. Made of Rust proof Fibre Reinforced Plastic (FRP) ribs and shaft.Extremely Sturdy umbrella and can withstand harsh weather conditions. The open size of the umbrella is huge and can accommodate 2 people easily under the umbrella. The thicker spoke and shaft sections, superior fabric canopies and the use of fresh granules in moulding all the plastic components guarantee that your ‘Sun’ Brand umbrella will last many seasons. Umbrella Care – 1. Always open the umbrella pointing towards the sky 2. Always leave the umbrella to dry after use and before closing. Comes with a protective transparent cover. Best Umbrella india 2020
- Sun Brand Black Golf Umbrella – Built, designed and Made in India by Sun Brand Umbrellas. The Sun Brand Golf Umbrella is one of our top picks for its sturdy, reliable design. If you have sun sensitivity, or are just concerned about skin damage, using a Sun Brand Umbrella can make all the difference. The silver coated frame of our umbrella protects you from harmful Ultra Violet (UV) radiations of the sun.
- For over 138 years, Sun umbrellas have been popping up cheerfully during the monsoon, offering great value for customers. Since 1880, the makers of the Sun brand of umbrellas have set a tradition of trust and quality amongst Indian umbrella manufacturers. Today, the merry smiling face of the Sun logo, with the distinctive multicolored umbrella on top, is a recognized icon in the Indian market.From the precision molded handles, easy-to-snap-open-or-shut frames to the variety of waterproof fabrics, UV protected fabric; every component of a Sun umbrella is selected with uncompromising commitment to the finest quality. This passion for quality ensures that each umbrella that you buy is durable for many seasons. We would like you to be proud of your Sun umbrella, and in this mission, we make no compromise.
- To open the umbrella press the button and it will open automatically. To close the umbrella press the runner down and it will closed.
- Umbrellas and parasols are primarily hand-held portable devices sized for personal use. The largest hand-portable umbrellas are golf umbrellas. Umbrellas can be divided into two categories: fully collapsible umbrellas, in which the metal pole supporting the canopy retracts, making the umbrella small enough to fit in a handbag, and non-collapsible umbrellas, in which the support pole cannot retract and only the canopy can be collapsed. Another distinction can be made between manually operated umbrellas and spring-loaded automatic umbrellas, which spring open at the press of a button. Best Umbrella india 2020
- Hand-held umbrellas have a type of handle which can be made from wood, a plastic cylinder or a bent “crook” handle (like the handle of a cane). Umbrellas are available in a range of price and quality points, ranging from inexpensive, modest quality models sold at discount stores to expensive, finely made, designer-labeled models. Larger parasols capable of blocking the sun for several people are often used as fixed or semi-fixed devices, used with patio tables or other outdoor furniture, or as points of shade on a sunny beach.