Recently added item(s)
Best backpack India 2020
- POLESTAR”Noble Blue 32 Ltrs Casual bagpack/School Bag/Laptop Backpack
- This navy blue unisex backpack by Polestar Noble is ergonomically designed for all ages, genders and purposes. Made of PU polyester material, this bag is ideal for use as a college bag, casual backpack, laptop bag or a work bag. Best Backpack india 2020
- Stylish and durable backpack for school college and travel. Best backpack India 2020
- Product features 3 main zippered compartments one well-padded laptop partition 2 water bottle umbrella pockets and Organizer Pockets inside
- spacious enough to hold your Travel Trip cloths. Best backpack India 2020
- Third compartment has well-padded laptop section Back panel is so well padded
- its ergonomics and makes you forget the load you are carrying well-padded adjustable shoulder straps ease the carrying. Best backpack India 2020
- A backpack—also called knapsack, rucksack, rucksac, pack, sackpack, booksack, bookbag or backsack—is, in its simplest frameless form, a cloth sack carried on one’s back and secured with two straps that go over the shoulders, but it can have an external frame, internal frame, and there are bodypacks. Backpacks are commonly used by hikers and students, and are often preferred to handbags for carrying heavy loads or carrying any sort of equipment, because of the limited capacity to carry heavy weights for long periods of time in the hands.
- Large backpacks, used to carry loads over 10 kilograms, as well as smaller sports backpacks (e.g. running, cycling, hiking and hydration), usually offload the largest part (up to about 90%) of their weight onto padded hip belts, leaving the shoulder straps mainly for stabilising the load. This improves the potential to carry heavy loads, as the hips are stronger than the shoulders, and also increases agility and balance, since the load rides nearer the wearer’s own center of mass.
- Backpacks in general fall into one of four categories: frameless, external frame, internal frame, and bodypack. A pack frame, when present, serves to support the pack and distribute the weight of its contents across the body more appropriately, Best backpack India 2020
- by transferring much of the weight to the hips and legs. Most of the weight is therefore taken off the shoulders, reducing the chance of injury from shoulder strap pressure (many backpacks equipped solely with shoulder straps can affect the posture of a person carrying more than 14 kg , as well as being less restrictive of the upper body range of motion. Most backpacks are capable of being closed with either a buckle mechanism, a zipper, or a dry-bag type closure, though a few models use a drawstring fitted with a cord lock for the main compartment.
- A bodypack is a backpack fitted with one or more pockets that are suspended on the wearer’s chest and loaded in such a way that the load in the front and the load in the back are close to equal. The majority of the load in a bodypack is carried by the hips. The ideal load carrying system should not disturb the wearer’s natural posture, balance and maneuverability. The load must be dispersed onto the skeletal structure in an even manner
- The simplest backpack design is a bag attached to a set of shoulder straps. Such packs are used for general transportation of goods, and have variable capacity.
- The simplest designs consist of one main pocket. This may be combined with webbing or cordage straps, while more sophisticated models add extra pockets, waist straps, chest straps, padded shoulder straps, padded backs, and sometimes reflective materials for added safety at night. These packs are generally produced inexpensively.
- Some outdoor packs, particularly those sold for day hikes, ultralight backpacking and mountaineering are sometimes frameless as well.
- offices become more mobile with laptops and assorted gadgetry (chargers, tabs, power banks and mobile phones), a backpack has become the goto workbag. Add to this the rise of a casual corporate culture, where athleisure is kosher at the workplace and sneakers are subbing in for high heels for women and dress shoes for men, and backpacks are strictly formal now. Best backpack India 2020