Recently added item(s)
Bedsheet latest Best 2020
The product is already in your wishlist! Browse wishlist
- Latest Bedsheet for Double bed, king size, Queen size and single bed
- Bring home happiness with the finest quality of bed sheets from Ahmedabad Cotton. Drape your bed with our amazing range of bed sheets that is sure to lend an amazing look to your bedroom. The exquisite range of bed sheets in lovely colors and fascinating designs will instantly lift up your mood. Crafted with happiness, our bed sheet provides a soft and a comfortable feel to your skin Bedsheet latest Best 2020
- Premium Quality bedsheetThread count refers to the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch. Generally, the higher the thread count, the stronger the sheet, and the more likely it will wear well or even soften-over time.
- This bedsheet set from Ahmedabad Cotton exhibits a thread count of 144. This attribute of the product makes it superior and gives not only a smooth and soft feel to the fabric but also makes its life longer.
- Cotton is the best suited material for making bedding products for the Indian market. It is perfect for our climatic conditions. Breathable and cool as opposed to warming effect that polyester fabrics may have. It’s also soft and extremely durable as well. Improving the quality of our finished products, using the best raw materials, focusing on craftsmanship are our constant endeavours. Bedsheet latest Best 2020
- This bed sheets comes in 3 different sizes – Single, Double, King. No matter what your bed size is, you can buy a bed sheet exactly as per your requirement. Bedsheet latest Best 2020
- Single Bed Sheet: 60 inch x 90 inch or 152 cm x 230 cm
- Double Bed Sheet: 90 inch x 96 inch or 228.6 cm x 243.84 cm
- King Size Bed Sheet: 108 inch x 108 inch or 274 cm x 274 cm
- Bedsheet latest Best 2020
- Cotton bedsheets are easy wash and maintain at home. Follow best practices to elongate the life of the bed sheets. Bedsheet latest Best 2020
- Machine wash with cold water
- Use mild detergent, do not bleach
- Dry in shade
- Wash dark colors separately
- A bed sheet is a rectangular piece of cloth used either singly or in a pair as bedding, being placed immediately below or above bed occupants. A top sheet, in the many countries where they are used, is a flat sheet, immediately under which bed occupants lie. A bottom sheet is laid above the mattress and bed occupants lie on it. A bottom sheet may be either a flat sheet, or a fitted sheet, which has been sewn to form a large pocket around the top, sides and bottom edge of a mattress, with elastic or a drawstring in the hem to stop it slipping off the bottom of the mattress. Blankets, quilts, duvets, comforters and other bed covers are laid over the top sheet.
- Bed sheets come in two main varieties: flat and fitted. A flat sheet is simply a rectangular sheet of cloth, while a fitted sheet has its four corners, and sometimes two or four sides, fitted with elastic, to be used only as a bottom sheet. The fitted sheet may also be secured using a drawstring instead of elastic. The purpose of a fitted bottom sheet is to keep it from slipping off the mattress while the bed is in use. A particular way of folding and tucking while making the bed, known as “hospital corners,” is sometimes used when the bottom sheet is flat rather than fitted.
- Usually a flat bed sheet is overlocked around the edges to form four seams. One of the seams is wider than the other three and helps with orienting the sheet correctly on the mattress. The wider seam goes at the head end of the mattress. Sometimes the sides do not have seams, but are finished with the selvedge only.
- Bedsheet latest Best 2020